Who We Are
What We Do
Consulting and Training. We offer a full line of field-tested consulting and training services.
- Strategy, design, implementation, and improvement
- Training, including in-house delivery, virtual instructor-led, courseware / train-the trainer, eLearning, CBTs, a la carte, custom solutions
- Tool evaluation and implementation
Learning and Readiness. We can help you create custom instructor-led, online, and virtual instructor-led training.
- Learning strategy and management
- Learning and readiness design, development and implementation
- Course conversion, including conversion to online and virtual instructor-led training
- Onboarding programs
Courseware and Publications. ITIL® and MOF accredited courseware, CBTs, eLearning and publications.
- ITIL® and MOF 4.0 courseware
- Computer-Based Training (CBT) and eLearning
- ITIL® and MOF 4.0 pocket guides
- ITIL® and MOF 4.0 posters
Click here for Pultorak & Associates’ proof of courseware Accreditation.
Click here for ITIL® Foundation sample certificate from Loyalist
Content Development. Develop your own IP faster, better, and more economically with our assistance.
- Core intellectual property creation, adaptation, and conversion
- Whitepaper, marketing, and sales collateral development
Click here for samples of our content development work
Why Chose Pultorak & Associates?
We are a one-stop shop for the right skills mix at all levels of your organization — from "heavy lifting" all the way up to strategic consulting — with resources based in the US (Seattle, Philadelphia), our offshore development center in the Philippines, and our partners around the world. Pultorak & Associates has teams that provide ready access to resources, lower costs, and 24x7 development capabilities. Professional staff with field-tested implementation experience ensures quick, quality work. Resources include: Program and Project Managers, Subject Matter Experts, Content Developers, Technical Writers, Graphics and Creative personnel, Illustrators, Instructional Designers, Consultant / Trainers, Organizational Development and Communications professionals, web / "sticky content" development.
We have authoritative, field-tested Subject Matter Expertise
- Pultorak & Associates has contributed to — and practiced — ITIL®, COBIT®, MOF, MSF, and other IT standards. We have produced and contributed to dozens of books, articles, and whitepapers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft's related IP in this space: IO, DSI, BDD.
- Unmatched knowledge of and contribution to MOF and ITSM on Microsoft: Authors of MOF, MSF Pocket Guides, contributors to MOF / MSF core IP, MOF Assessment and SIP service offerings, MOF / MSF Essentials, MOF Changing Quadrant MOC courseware, MSM offerings, and Solution Accelerators.
- Hundreds of consulting and training engagements — more than 15,000 trained.
- We use industry-standard work processes and practices like ADDIE for Instructional Design and HPT for performance support to ensure we are easy to work with and produce work that consistently meets or exceeds your expectations. We have also invested in proprietary methods developed over the years help lower costs, speed work, and ensure success.
What Our Clients Say...
"Pultorak’s ITIL® Intermediate CBTs are fantastic and I highly recommend using them as your training provider on your path to ITIL® Expert certification. Their training material is professional, comprehensive and easy to understand. After earning my Foundations level certification through self-study, I wanted to find cost effective and self paced computer based courses to help me achieve Expert level certification and stumbled upon Pultorak through the OGC website. I looked through their sample CBTs and decided to register for their Service Strategy course. I went through the training in about 10 days, and passed this Intermediate exam on my first attempt. In the proceeding weeks and months, I purchased all of the Lifecycle Track and MALC CBTs and passed each exam on my first attempt due in large part to Pultorak’s excellent courses. Their staff is great and always responsive to questions you may have about all things ITIL® including study material, exam logistics, and the ITIL® qualification scheme. Pultorak’s online learning is an ideal path to earning ITIL® Expert certification for working professionals who cannot takes weeks off of work to sit through in person training. Their CBT system allows you to work your way through the Intermediate level courses at your own pace taking as little or as much time as you need. The last but not least factor in why you should consider Pultorak is the cost structure of the training. My entire Pultorak training expenses through Expert certification were less than I would have paid taking 1 Intermediate course through many other providers. The combination of their reasonable pricing, knowledgeable trainers and friendly staff, and flexibility to train at your own pace make Pultorak a great choice as your ITIL® Intermediate/Expert training provider. Thanks Pultorak for your role in helping me achieve my ITIL® Expert certification!" - Ashish Goe
©2001-2013 Pultorak & Associates, Ltd. All rights reserved. v3-3 l Privacy Statement
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of the Cabinet Office.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of the Cabinet Office.
IT Infrastructure Library® is a registered trade mark of the Cabinet Office.